Monday, November 25, 2013
Introduction
There is no way this is the whole story. Please accept this as an invitation. Feel free to fill in the blanks or correct my
errors, then share with everyone, who can do likewise. This can work sort of like our own little
Wikipedia. I said I would do this back
in December 2006. Its taken me almost
seven years to start. I can't imagine I
will remember everything. I didn't pay
enough attention when I was a kid. The
opportunity to be involved in board meetings with Silvanus and the Bank of
Bloomsdale gave me the chance to hear a lot of stories that I had missed or
ignored before. Everyone has had
different experiences that will fill out and expand this story and we need them
all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is great, Dado! I'm so excited to read your stories!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have the best memory! I am excited to learn more about my grandpa!! He always did have the best stories! And better late than never.
ReplyDelete